Thread: Complaint
View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2005
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

Well I saw that video at Crown which I'm sure heid1i would be aware of. Since this video was still at cinemas & is not on dvd. It's likely that such an offer was from either a stolen copy from the processing room of the studios or else, someone walking into the cinema with a video-cam. It's a good idea to Bitzi search to get feedback or at least preview a video as its downlding. That way you definitely know what you're getting!

I wasn't sure why everybody jumped on the bandwagon of 'must be a scam version of LW' offering videos, ... this might not necessarily have been the case. And since heid1i hasn't responded to the later posts it's hard to know. I do feel that despite an easy to make mistake about talking about copyright material ... they have put up with a lot in this thread .. including intimidation from a visitor. Let's await heid1i's response. I'm sure heid1i has learnt about the forum rules & any chance that she got LW from the wrong place.

By the way heid1i if you were interested in the other parts of the series let us know. I have my own commercially 'purchased' copies! And the bombers got no chance to get in the finals this year. lol

Last edited by Lord of the Rings; July 7th, 2005 at 04:03 PM.