View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2005
Nam Vets Forever

deacon72 is flying high
Talking

Let see, I know this has been brought up but I need to post it too. I have several d/l's in progress with LimeWire Pro 4.8.1 when I converted to the LimeWire BETA. My d/l's were picked up by the BETA and continued to 100% where they died. They did not transfer to library after doddling in the bin for several hours. I shut LimeWire down and restarted the computer, then restarted LimeWire. A popup came onscreen saying the previous lownloads could not be restarted and poof * they were gone...all of them...completed....inprogress..all....gone.

Is it possible the BETA has a confusional migraine that will not relate to the 4.8.1 program and that others may have had the same problem with the same circumstances.

The BETA seems to be running fine now. I restarted all my lost d/l's..big deal what do I want for free....and am seeing better speeds than ever before.

The team has outsurpassed itself in bringing us a better product and I do want to thank you and congratulate all the boys and girls involved in the effort to enhance P2P sharing. Pat on the back all around.