View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2005
Disciple

Trish #1 is flying high
Default oh well

thanks for the help, but it is unclear to me what my $35 actually got me in terms of duration? I signed up last year and dont recall what it was back then. I was under the impression that it was a lifetime membership at the time I joined, maybe you guys changed the policy since then. I went to the thread you suggested and got more confused as the posts talked about some scam and not addressing my question.

about this copyright crap, fortunately I came across only one song that had been copyrighted (Teri DeSario "aint nothing going to..") while everything else apparently is not and ive downloaded lots. that copyrighted song i was able to get after paying a small fee.

lastly, about the image downloading and the risk of being arrested for downloading an illegal pic, it seems we are on our own. ill pass on using the image search and advise others to use caution cause many stings have been going on in new york for illegal downloads and literally hundreds busted by the police. Big brother is out of control.

thanks again for your help