View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2005
Disciple

tty33 is flying high

Scared of your one shadow? Do you see doing this as a form of BLACK LISTING bad sites. Am I the only one having trouble with the slow down loads? Lime Wire has some basic problems, basically the concept behind the code. I have been told how to change the forms to get it to run faster. The changes have made it faster, but the major reason for slow downloads is that there are so many people downloading files. If the bad files were removed, you would have to download a file just one time, not a half dozen times. Yes I can do as you suggested. Every time I run across a bad IP address, mark it on my copy of Lime Wire. Some of these IPs take a very long time in identifying. But the next Lime Wire user will have to do the same, because there is no way to shear my bad IPs with any one. They have to waste time playing the KIDS game and not downloading the file that they want to. I though the reason for Lime Wire so people could share files, not play games. I must be wrong, I must be using the wrong application.