View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2005
FrostWire Developer

ultracross is flying high

Quote:
Originally posted by zab
This is actually not a problem because LimeWire remembers to share only the verified parts of the file.
but it still shouldnt be saved to my shared folder. If i click no on the box, then i expect limewire to remove it from my shared dir. if limewire is going to share out verified parts of the file, thats fine, but put them in the incompletes directory or something.. just _not_ in my shared folder. i dont like listening to corrupt [CC] music

Quote:
Originally posted by zab
Does this happen always, no matter how fast or slow the downloads are going?
well my best speed with limewire sofar has beenr around 320KB/s, but normal transfers when downloading around 8-10 files are around 20KB/s each. and i normal pick the files that have the best bitrate and mosts hosts.

Quote:
Originally posted by zab
We've been trying to address the most serious bugs first.. if you could be kind enough to put together a short list of the most annoying issue (or just links to the posts where you originally posted them) it would be easier for us to look them up and start ticking them off ;-)
well my list wasnt short.. lmao. im not rushing you guys, i just want those things fixed before you put out 5.0.. cause the beta process is slow, but the versions are closing in on 5.0 which i think limewire should start taking there time with releases.. or extend the version numbers to have letters at the end: 4.9.5a, 4.9.5b etc..

Quote:
Originally posted by zab
Thanks for the input!
thats why im here.. not somewhere else. i appreciate the thanks though, but its not needed. just doing my job as an end-user..