View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2005
Valued Member contributor

LeeWare is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel
Post Downloading Files

If you are new to limewire you have to double click the result to download or you have to click the result once and then click the download button icon. If you've done the above then perhaps there is an issue with you window arrangment that is the horizontal bar that splits your search results from your downloads -- you might need to adjust it. If you want to check to see if you have any transfers you would open your library tap

Select the Incomplete Files folder and hit the refresh button. You should see the name of the file you are downloading the the size of it should keep growing with each refresh. That's one way to determine if your downloads are working. However a better way is to goto /tools/statistics/bandwidth/downstream you should see your counters moving (incrementing)

Hope this helps.

Quote:
Originally posted by Chea
Lee Ware.. like i d/l my lime wire i went on it put the artist i wanted to d/l songs from it ll come up then ill click n it wont show.... so im takin since its not showin its not d/l what do u think i need to do?

i have dsl if u think that will help u..