View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2005
Gnutella Admirer

u2btrfly is flying high
Angry

Well damn, I sure wish I knew about all this as well. MyMusic.com suckered yours truly too! They assured me that I had a 30-day free trial and that if I cancelled membership before 30 days I would get a full refund. I haven't heard from them since Wednesday when I was assured that they would answer my question, comment, suggestion, yada, yada, yada. I'm still waiting. Good thing I only signed up for a year.

My other concern is this - since I downloaded LimeWire from their site, as well as Antivir, some kind of Poweramp conversion software - should I uninstall the LimeWire that I installed from their site and reinstall it from the LimeWire site? What about the other programs?

Anyway, Wachovia said I could file a complaint against them and maybe get my money back through an internet fraud complaint. I'll sure have the documentation that they'll need, so maybe there's hope yet.

Being a newbie, I'm sure learning a lot. I didn't even know anything about file-sharing, open source, and all that. Now I'm on a Linux kick, that sounds good too?

Please, some suggestions?