View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2005
Nam Vets Forever

deacon72 is flying high

As, in my mind anyways, an experienced user, I find that the PRO BETA ver. 4.9.7 is the worst "improvement" ever. Did I say "improvement". What am I?? A damn politician?? My searches show as many as 29, 30, 45 resources for a download, but when I try to download it it say "need sources". Huh?? I have successfully downloaded pretty much what I wanted, but now?? And my computer's resources went to hell. There is just no way I can run LimeWire and surf the net at the same time. It takes too long. And playing a game is virtually impossible. The game freezes because LimeWire Pro ate all the resources. I don't usually complain, but this is B A D!!!!

I am running a P4 1800@400mhz with 1 Ghz Ram with WINXP+ & 2 HDDS (102 GB & 80 GB) with a very clean Cable connection.

Now you show me where I should pay you $14.50 for a renewal or is that why I got a price break. This BETA Sucks worse than the RIAA and that is going aways.

Go ahead someone, give me a few platitudes to salve my soul while I go to Hell with this program. I'm going back to basic. Leastways I don't have to pay to get my computer screwed up.