View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2005
Nam Vets Forever

deacon72 is flying high

Item by item checklist.

1. I started and restarted LimeWire (exit program) when it would freeze. I would stop (cancel) a download when it froze (downloading 0 kb) and go back to the original file, click on download and it would start right where it left off at 25%, 45%, or 75% or whatever complete.

2. Clicked to find more sources. changed to queded, to waiting 299 sec to need more sources at the same time my search panel is showing me numerous sources available.

3. I had 7 downloads listed but only 3 were downloading actively if you call 1 to 2 kb active. I previously was doing quite a bit better with 4.9.5, with speeds of 100+ on some.

4 After restarting LimeWire I HAD to do another search to get the max number of resources available to download from. Sometimes the number would vary but not substantually.

5. I would usually wait to see if the file would retart. Some did, some didn't. I would do another search for the same file and if the file restarted fine, but usually i didn't.

6. torn paper most of the time. So I killed the download, and restarted it at which time it showed me an open folder and the download restarted at the last known position.