Thread: I'm confused
View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2005
On Holiday

Only A Hobo is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

In the window on the right a list of songs will begin to appear, and will probably take a couple of minutes to load. If your request was for something popular a couple of hundred titles may appear, and a blue progress bar will tell you when the list is complete (or rather full) sometimes a more specific search will be required for what you want. If you have made an obscure request, you may get no results or just a few. The tab will tell you the number of results after it has turned blue.

Remember you only get results for files that are available for downloading at that time. A search an hour later will give a different result.

You should wait 10-20 minutes after switching LW on before you start to search, and in my experience it is usually better to fill in only one field of the Artist/Album/Title list. You will see what I mean no doubt

Best of luck oh the genre/artist/album list helps sort through the results on the right, but I minimise the genre window as it seems of little use IMHO

Last thing. If there is a dot at the top of the window under the title of your search
click on it and drag it 1/2 way down. Your results were hidden!