View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2005
Nam Vets Forever

deacon72 is flying high

Good Luck on the 4.9.9........When I reactivated the 4.9.8 it showed me the "update available" message so I went there. Damn, It gave me the Basic update to 4.9.9 and not the BETA PRO. I was running PRO before, but my subscription has lapsed. I did think though that I could use the 4.9.9 BETA for testing purposes. So I went back got the PRO 4.9.9, reinstalled and am now waiting....waiting....waiting for a turbo charged connection. So far I went from POOR to FAIR.....waiting....no firewall interruptions though.....waiting......downloading 84kb/s in fair mode....wating....wonder what TURBOCHARGED will bring.............
waiting..........................now GOOD.....45kb/s...gray screen........waiting............EXCELLENT...59kb/s DAMN I checked connection status...I'm an ULTRAPEER with 25 connections, downloading 15 at 40 kb/s and uplaoding 20 active @36kb/s and 9 queued.

I AM A VERY POPULAR FELLA WITH AN EXCELLANT CONNEDTION. WONDER WHAT TURBOCHARGED WILL BE LIKE.....waiting 30 minutes now......waiting.................................. .........