View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2005
Novicius

Nocturno is flying high
Default The same issue with a friend...

Quote:
I have been useing limewire for the awhile now, and for the frist time yesterday when I clicked to download a song a pop up said" LIMEWIRE IS UNABLE TO FIND A LICENSE FOR THIS FILE DO YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD ANYWAY ? THEN IT GOES ON SAYING PLEASE RESPECT YOU LOCAL COPYRIGHT LAWS." I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. SHOULD I GO AHEAD AND DOWNLOAD OR GET A LICENSE. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME OUT THERE IF YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO IN THIS SIUATION.
My roomate just finished re-installing the pc because of spywares and stuff. He tried to download limewire again, and all of a sudden this message pop-ups everytime he tries to download any kind of music.

Is the government tracking every I.P address to prosecute us now is? Man, this post I just write is funny, but it is scary and of serious interest to everyone now.

I bet that everyone that downloads anything from the US from limewire is going to be tracked, even if you put firewalls or whatever and have a DSL wireless connection.

So rare, your thoughs moderators? If u have a suggestion, valid suggestion...please post it to me in private.

Thanks.

Joaquin