View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2005
Axell_22

This does not solve the problem as some people are lazy and just leave the crappy files in their shared folders. And there will always be other people who will upload crap to the database.

I'm not just referring to small corrupt files I'm also talking about downloading 1 gig or higher movie files. And if these file are in .avi format then you can't preview them as they are being downloaded unlike .mpg files.

If there could be a feature where you can post up comments and allow these comments to be viewable for all people who want to download that file just like the forum here, then others can warn people before they start downloading these crappy files.

I know there is already a feature to chat with the host when your downloding from them. But who actually uses this feature anyway? And when has the host every replied to your messages anyhow?

So maybe if you can get rid of this feature and replace it with posted comments, it would be used more often and provide a more enhanced downloading experience for everyone.

Axell