View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2005
Nam Vets Forever

deacon72 is flying high

Yes, accept them. I started back in '98 with Napster. We had our share of leeches and we didn't like it, but we accepted it. Here is food for thought. You say you put 10 files in a folder to share. What about all the other files you downloaded?? Why aren't you sharing what you fully and without reservation were allowed to download but now you only allow 10 files to be uploaded from you. What I download, whatever I get from here, I share without reservation. I don't ask anything in return. pound for pound kb for kb. Share and don't ask anything in return is the greatest gift of all. And NO I don't get paid for answering questions in LimeWire. Me, LOTR, Grandpa, Peerless, beerbottlebill, and so many others do it to share the knowledge without reimbursement because we like to.We test BETA's to improve the community because we like to. I may not change your mind about the way you share, but maybe someone will be affected by this and take up where I left off when I am no longer around this world. Have fun and as someoneelse likes to say

THANKS FOR THE FILES