View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2005
CRT

cathodraytube is flying high

i was talking to megan ...not you peach...

and THIS is 100x more un called for than my statement:

quote, origanaly poasted by the hairy frute "And whom are you referring to with this statement? See, there you go again...no matter who you were referring to, that part was uncalled for and you know it. I know you can't burn with a CD-ROM drive, hence the reason of me upgrading to a CD-DVD drive, I assumed it would be made clear that was the intent, being that the post is titled "Burning..." If my wording was incorrect, on behalf of all of us technomorons, we apologize for sullying up your world with our questions, but remember, you were one once yourself..."

actualy my statment was not uncalled for at all. if your stupid enough to try to burn a cd in a CD ROM drive you need to be beaten with a 2x4.

and i dont beleve you have seen some of the STUPID questions people bring in here...i have and thats why i treat stupid questions the way i do. being a newbi is one thing ...being a retard is another.

and it was just a possibulity and "IF" was the key word there... im shur (or would hope) megan knows the differance between a CD ROM and a CD writer.

and i was not talking to you peach so MIND YOUR OWN BEESWAX!