View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2005
Valued Member

ukbobboy01 will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Sharing multiple folders

Ultracross

Thanks for that, I had not realised that LW had already added those features, simply because it has been some time since I actually looked at "Tools>Options".

Well, it just goes to show that no one person can be aware of everything, no matter how hard he tries.

UK Bob

PS. I no longer have an excuse to not buy that (tasty looking) Lacie 250GB external hard drive.

Quote:
Designed by the world-famous Porsche Design Agency, the LaCie Hard Drives exhibit world-class style and elite performance. The result of decades of architectural expertise, these drives feature state-of-the-art design and awesome performance.

With room to store up to 250GB, you can back up your entire system or add extra storage space when your internal hard drive is full. Built to be lightweight and durable, these drives can be easily moved for sharing and exchanging of files.

With Hi-Speed USB interface, the LaCie Hard Drives offer fast data transfer rates (up to 480Mbits/s) that are required for substantial jobs like downloading digital photos or saving MP3s.

These drives offer setup that is nearly effortless, and are ready to use minutes after removing it from the box. Secured rubber feet allow drives to be stacked, so you can get the most out of limited desktop space.

Last edited by ukbobboy01; August 2nd, 2005 at 11:32 PM.