View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2005
+Modérateur à ses heures+

et voilà is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

Quote:
Originally posted by PegMan
I purposely disable Java as it is the most oft used software to transmit worms, viruses(ii), etc. - so when downloading LimeWire, "the program", not me automatically downloaded a Java program which it obviously requires. I do believe that during the download/installation process the program(LimeWire) clearly stated "downloading" & subsequently "installing" Java. After installation when the program "opened", it stayed opened only long enough for me to choose between "Buy Now", "Why" & "Later" and the clicking of any option automatically "closes" program. Any program requiring Java is an absolute "joke" and yes it already has been removed from my system - the only reason I have this link to reply is that after 13 years of surfing the net, I remember to lock in the last page I visited as a "Favourite" so that I know who to jump on if I find anything with AdAware and 2 other programs I run when I encounter "strange" software. More power to you, if you ever make a real program that doesn't rely on Java, I may revisit your software, but for now - not a chance.
Good bye, I won't miss you, if even you knew what you were talking about, you are still funny