Thread: Can I cancel?
View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2005
On Holiday

Only A Hobo is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

I just wandered over to imusic.com and had great dificulty finding a way to join up for their unlimited free downloads whatsit. I found an advertisement and then couldn't find it again ... The advert did not seem to have anything to do with imusic.com , but from what I read here it did?? Thing is you seem to have paid your money and joined up before you know what soft ware you are going to get.

If you want something from a site that requires eg Acrobat Reader, you will be informed of the fact and offered a link to the relevant site to obtain said software.

This is not happening here. and why any body is fool enough to follow the rather stange path to signing up for a totally unknown product is almost beyond me ....almost yes well we've all made mistakes once or twice in our lives and sadly on such occasions we find out too late but hopefully learn from our mistakes.

I wish there was a way to warn the legions of the scammed, but sadly there is not . All will have paid their money well before turning up here, to try to get it back. sorry guys.