View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2005
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

Songs have incorporated 2 naming systems. One is the filename & the other is the ID3 Tag. If one is correct but the other incorrect, then you can change whichever is incorrect. If both are incorrect then of course you'd need to change both. Bitzi Lookup is good for checking certain types of files however I don't think they have any or many songs on their database.

So when you find a song by a search, check both the filename & hover your cursor over the top of the listing in the search results to check the ID3 tag is also the same. If both are incorrect, then ... lol not much I can say.

You could perhaps try to double-check upon songs by searching the artist in one search, & searching the title in another & cross-matching them. The ID3 tag will show how long the song goes for (that's hoping it does have a tag.) That's probably the best I can think of unless someone else has ideas.

BTW keep in mind that searches via LW will find either or both the filename & details of the ID3 Tag! And it can sometimes only take one word such as composer or artist to show up in results. Some people will note in the ID3 tag that it's a such & such cover song.

Last edited by Lord of the Rings; August 8th, 2005 at 08:48 AM.