View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2001
Novicius

Kacille is flying high
Question MP3 files in Real Player need out and use in CD burner Program

I am hopin that someone can help me soon! I have downloaded songs and they will only appear under my Realplayer. I can not get them to come up in my Adaptec CD creator program. In the past with Napster I could go to the program mentioned and click on the Napster folder and all the songs downloaded would show on the screen. When I do that with this program the folder comes up for Limewire and then I go to shared but the share folder is empty and nothing loads. However if you use the folder by way of My computer then to c drive then to program files then limewire then shared they come up but come up with a Realplayer logo next to them. I don't listen to them on the computer except to see if they recorded completely. Please tell me how to get them out of the Realplayer and into a file that my creator can use. I did ot have this problem with Napster I do like your many sinultaiouous seached and other parts but I have been trying to burn these songs now for three days and can find nothing out anywhere on your website or in threads. This is a present for my husband who is overseas for the holidays please Help!