View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2005
On Holiday

Only A Hobo is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel
Default Re: An idiots question

Quote:
Originally posted by richinoklahoma
I have just joined and downloaded software. Trying to 'search' classic rock and am getting nothing but 'enableing open information sharing'. What am I doing or not doing?

richinoklahoma
I just did that search and got a good page of stuff. I am wondering if you have let Limewire "warm up" this can take several minutes and you are not going to get good search results until LW has been running for 10-20 minutes or more. I "imagine'enableing open information sharing" is in the middle of the search screen is it .... This should dissapear as soon as you hit search I think ... but I am not using the latest model. You should have the bars at the bottom left corner all coloured green or blue and not red. If they stay red you are not connecting to the network.

wtfman you have posted a new subject in an existing thread which is not the best way to get an answer... however. You can not "Launch" videos in Limewire, that option is for music files. You need to go to the file, and open it with your default video viewer. That's what I do but I only have about 5 videos, there's probably a better way.