View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2005
Uncle123

And then they added sound to those stupid little things in the corner! It totally messes up the show, one time it was real quiet in the show and then the little corner ad started making loud karate choping sounds, really lame.
Spike TV is the worst!
These guys call themselves professionals? Shame on them!
And the guys who do this probably think their graphics are just so great, like little kids needing attention.
Those greedy *******s keep adding more and more commercials to every show, and no one is saying anything, then they advertise some new show "on at 3PM tuesday" with a banner during the show so they don't have to waste regular commercial time.
Like "catho" said in the other post, the large rating box "MA" or "PG" always covers up something important or someone's face for at least 30 seconds of the show, what a crock! Like we couldn't read it if it was smaller. TVLAND is the worst for this.
And they act like they own these old shows that have run out of copyright and could be sold by anyone, putting their TVLAND graphic in the lower right corner for the whole show, really a shame. Like I don't know what channel I am on.
Then they get upset because people are using Tivo to get rid of the damn commercials, what do they expect? I use my MP3 player in the car now, the radio stations are nothing but commercials all the time, 100% of the time. ***** them? When will the corporate head jerkoffs get a clue?
Put less commercials on, make them very entertaining or don't accept them, and let the viewer watch his show! How hard is it?
Something has to be done about this, only public pressure will make it stop.
Has anyone seen a good site or group dedicated to stopping this?