View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2005
Novicius

Jim159 is flying high
Default Limewire not loading(AGAIN)

Hi all, I've posted about this problem once or twice previously. Basically when I click to load up Limewire, it loads up with what would be the loading screen but then turns white. The full interface window loads up then but also in white too. My drivers are fully updated and I installed them the right way, in that I uninstalled the previous ones and cleaned them out and then installed the new ones. I did this with the 5.7 Catalyst drivers of my ATi card and I still had the same exact problem.
I would like to know why this is happening as it didn't happen before I installed the 5.7 Catalyst drivers, I currently have their new 5.8 Catalyst drivers installed and I had hoped those would fix this problem like the 5.6 drivers did but they were no help.
When asking about this problem previously, it was also mentioned that maybe there is a problem with my Java environment or something along the lines of that. Could someone further explain the details of that cause?
And also any further suggestions about what could be going wrong here are appreciated.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you can help me fix the problem.

Cheers,

James