Thread: i pod blues
View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2005
On Holiday

Only A Hobo is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

I'm a Mac user and it is possible there are differences in Windows.

I tunes has a library (top of left hand column) into which all i tunes songs go. The other items in the left hand column are mostly playlists. However under Library there is on mine a square blue box with a note in it. This is not a playlist and will not transfer to iPod It is called Only A Hobo's Limewire tunes. This list is all that I am sharing on limewire. It includes some albumwraps which are not in my limewire library, as well as some other mp3s that are probably not ... I haven't checked ... If you find these tunes in you iTunes folder or where ever else they might be and open them with ITunes they will load into the iTunes library.

So to the second 2 posters...
either find the files and open them with iTunes or File>add to library and browse for the tunes

guess this should help herr as well.

You should all check in limewires options/preferences to see if there is iTunes there, and click Enable iTunes importing. BUT I am not quite sure if this has been implemented for Windows ... I think it might have been in the new release of a couple of days ago ... sorry I've lost count!

I hope this helps a bit. Other wise come back... also read: http://www.gnutellaforums.com/showth...threadid=36230