Thread: no avatars?
View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2005
I don't bite...hard!

CyberStalker is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of the Rings
Well, let's see what the new updated version of vBulletin offers us. I already have a copy of your avatar. It's actually only very small in size so I won't need to edit it anyway. So, at this point I'm not sure whether you'd be able to load it as part of your sig or as an avatar or as an attachment. We'll need to wait & see what options there are. I can post the gif to you.
Which image do you have a copy of. The flytrap that's under my name or the animated one in my signature? If you are referring to the animated one will it still stay as an animated pic after the changes vBulletin has made if it's kept in my signature? And how will we be able to insert pictures in our signatures if we cannot use IMG codes? Will it be changed so that there will be two options for inserting them like the way vBulletin has set up the avatars? When placing an avatar under your name it gives you two options: 1. typing in the website that the picture is found in or 2. by browsing your own Pictures files and inserting it that way.

Could you ask the moderators to change the signatures so that pictures can be put in the same way as the avatars? They'll listen to you before they would me.

If possible, could you post the .gif to me via private message? I'd prefer to get it that way.

Last edited by CyberStalker; August 24th, 2005 at 01:37 PM.