View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2001
Unregistered

A Type 1 and 2 errors are out of memory errors. they can be solved a couple of diffrent ways. The first step is to close all other applications while running Limewire so you get Limewire can take up the Memory. The next thing yuo can do is to go to the Limewire Application itself (the icon), click on it, and then going to the FILE menu then the GET INFO ( or you can press Apple adn I after highlighting the icon). You will see a bar that allows yuo options ( the SHOW bar) adn change it form Gneral information to memory. Make sure the applcation is not running so you can change its Memory. You will see two boxes, preffered memory and minimum memory. All of these will be in the thousands (10000K equals 10 MB of memory). Raise your preffered size about 7 or 8 MB's by increasing the preffered size 7000K. Then raise your minumum size 4 or 5 MB (4000K). Your preffered size can not be smaller than your minumum size so keep that in mind. Run the program and if you get aother error Type 1 or 2 raise the memory again. Dont raise it to something like 30 MB, thats too much, I am sure after a few ajudsmnets it will work fine. if you still need help just E-Mail me at KDGE@mac.com.