Thread: Older version
View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2005
Valued Member contributor

Grandpa will become famous soon enough

Yes it is called having a choice. But from what I understand the older versions are slowing the newer versions. I do not think that is a literal statement I know that the newer versions work better than the old I have been testing betas since 4.2 I believe. And my DL capabilities have increased by more than 100% on a every day basis. Most of the problems people are having when upgrading are associated with either java install , Firewall, or configuration. If people are willing to take the time and effort to work on them most can be fixed. Allot of the problems are coming from people getting there LimeWire from scam sites.
And I don't know for sure but I have a feeling that allot of the problems may be coming from people DL pro from the P2P net. I know for a fact that there are corrupt versions of pro on the p2p net because before I bought pro I DL pro from the net and guess what it really screwed my LimeWire DL speeds up. And lets face it there are allot of pirates out there that if given the choice will take something for free before paying for it. Any way the way I understand it if everybody would upgrade the net would be faster due to efficiencies.

By the way what version are you using now sphinx

java.com - Hot Games, Cool Apps

A little common sense goes a long way

Later Grandpa