View Single Post
Old August 31st, 2005
Devotee

spar1691 is flying high

I do not blame LW for this problem either but i thought other people would like to know for information and maybe LW can look into it if not already doing so and stop these sites from ruining LW's name as i found it brilliant until the new 4.29 was released. i can confirm that i too paid money to this site as recommended in a well known monthly Rag i mean Mag after contacting the website i been told i was charged for the service they provide so wont pay them anymore simple. my credit card company also thought LW should take some responsibility but after explaining i did not originally access LW direct and these sites just direct you to LW they seemed to relent, still not getting my money back though but the card is blocked so no money can be taken.Not all lessons in life are free and this one cost me a few quid it could have been much worse. so let up on us newbies as we learn, more constructive comments help us not to fall into traps in the future, i look up to people who have knowledge and share it, those that snear and say things like you should have known better, in most cases i,ve found dont know as much as they think they do. But as i have problems with my connection and the info i am getting throgh the other posting and generally in these forums is very helpful i'd like to thank all you experts especially as i know i'm gonna need your help sometime or other in the future. bit of a long posting this sorry but hope this can help somebody.