View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2005
Apprentice

rwnugent is flying high

Ok even though you didn't exactly answer my question I figured out how to do it.

On my comp I had to go to this address in my computer. This is the folder where my iTunes music library is stored.
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\My Documents\My Music\iTunes\iTunes Music

I found it by right clicking a song in my iTunes library and then left clicking on "Show Song File". That leads you to the specific song you selected then just edit teh address in the address bar down to the iTunes Music part and click go. It opens that folder.

Open Limewire and go to "Options" then click on "Sharing".

In the box showing the the folders you are sharing copy paste the address of your iTunes music library and click add. Limewire will then begin adding the files to your Limewire library.

You can see where the files were added by looking in the lower left corner of Limewire where it shows how many files you are sharing.

The only problem with this I can think of is that it will recopy all the songs you have in Limewire that you already copied to iTunes. I don't know if that is how it works or not but I do know I now have all my music available for downloading to the rest of the Limewire users.

btw I am running Windows XP. have a nice day

Last edited by rwnugent; September 6th, 2005 at 06:37 PM.