Thread: How to Chat?
View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2005
Novicius

Heyokalady is flying high
Question How to Chat?

Hi...I am a new Limewire member, and first off, I would like to say "THANK YOU" to everyone, for being a SHARER!!
Now that that's said, I have a dumb question...how the heck do you get the chat to work? Today, I had a person trying to upload a couple of my songs, and I wanted to send a message saying that if I got accidentally disconnected, to hang in there & I will reconnect ASAP. I've been having a few problems with my internet or something -- if I don't remember to move the cursor, I get disconnected, etc.
I clicked on where it says "chat" but all that happened, was the little triangle pointed up. So I clicked it again & the little triangle pointed down.
And, wouldn't you know it....I got disconnected while trying to read the FAQs to learn about how to use the chat. So that person didn't get to finish their upload!!! Darn it!!!!
This is probably the most simple thing in the whole world, but I'd appreciate it if someone could clue me in on how to send a message to someone uploading from you -- or how to send a message to someone you're getting a song from, to say "thanks!!"...