View Single Post
Old September 9th, 2005
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

To allow automatic importing of songs from LW to iTunes within seconds of the song finishing downlding, go to LW's preferences>iTunes>Importing & tick the option. __ (see sample image below)

At odd times when LW is extremely busy & has been running for many hours or days, there are odd moments when iTunes may temporarily stop importing. I presume this is a Java issue with VM lag. The answer is to close LW & re-open. This will also set VM back normal opening levels.

More on this point in this discussion here Sometimes songs don't appear in iTunes folder (click on link)

Personally I have stopped auto-importing of songs to iTunes. Then add them manually so I can be sure all have been added to iTunes.

* A recent issue with viruses posing as mp3's will mean those files will not import to iTunes. If you are using auto importing from LW, then you may receive a permissions error.

Attached Thumbnails
Issues you should know about iTunes & iPod-itunes-importing-optionc3.gif  

Last edited by Lord of the Rings; June 16th, 2008 at 02:03 AM.