View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2005
On Holiday

Only A Hobo is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

Personally I do not have experience of the how the discounted offer works, I renewed recently , but HAD to use a diffwrent E-mail address, so i didn't bother to pursue the matter

My point is that 18.88$ is a fairly paltry amount of money, and the ammount of the discount ... I forget ....is that $4.50? is a tiny amount .... It's really no big deal!

Looking at your post, I see you purchased pro on 16 Dec 04, so that expired 16 June 05, and it is now over 2 1/2 months later.

I am sure that the discounted offer does not last indefinitely, probably no more than a month ... but I have no actual idea.

I think you may have gone to renew a little late, so don't worry about it ...that's the cost of a cup of coffee in NY I gather! Limewire has not ripped you off or done anything illegal .... there is no billing horrorshow.

My guess is that the e-mail address for pro customers stays on the data base for possibly 7 months, , but that it is removed after lets say 8 months. When Limewire has no record of an E-mail address, it will not respond.

I am guessing a bit here, but I think this how the thing works and I resent some of the stuff you have seen fit to say about Limewire IMHO you should just get out and enjoy using it