View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2005
Novicius

nishantpan is flying high
Lightbulb Right click features

First of all, a million Thanx to you guys at limewire. Now back to my TWO suggestions.

Suggestion1: Why not allow keyboard shortcuts for the right-click options. (Does java allow that?) If it does, then i think it would be very useful to select all the files currently downloading all at once, then right-click them all at once, and instead of clicking the required option (e.g. pause/resume), i just press the underlined character in each right-click option to perform the option? (like how shareaza allows u to do?). Can u guys allow something like that?

Suggestion2: I normally download multiple files at a time and select all files at a time when i have to pause/resume downloads. I suggest that when i right-click after such marking of all files, i should get the option to "find more sources" and "resume" irrespective of the status of the download. Presently, when i right click, different options appear for different downloads, for example is the status is "connecting..." i dont get the option find "more sources" and "resume", which i think shouldnt be the case. The above 2 options should appear for all the selected downloads irrespective of the status of the download. Hope u guys can think of something and help me?

Thanx and god bless, and Bye.
Nishant P
India