View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2005
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation
Default Re: Thanks, but.......

Quote:
Originally posted by kkaine
In fact it's always the same page I end up to.
The link for OS X sends me to the Basic version download, and not to the Pro version.
What link? Please either post it here or send it to me via pm & I'll check it out for you.

When you purchase pro, it can take anywhere up to 24 hrs or on occasions up to 36 hrs before the LW customer support send you an email with a link to your personal pro downld page. You should bookmark this page. I've a suspicion you didn't actually purchase your so-called pro from the official site but a scam site who you paid & then they give you a link to the basic version. This is how they generally operate. Let's find out if this is true 1st so if it is you can cancel the transaction & start again if your card company is reasonable when it comes to online scam sites. FYI see http://www.gnutellaforums.com/showth...5&pagenumber=1 If you did purchase LW Pro from the official site then you should be able to access your personal pro downld page from this link.