View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2005
On Holiday

Only A Hobo is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

In your first post I think it should read untick "show license warning"

I don't know what sort of thing you are downloading music,videos or programmes and please don't post any specifics, just film/video/mp3 is fine but I do have a theory borne out by seeing other posts that Limewire is picking up less in searches because possibly it is managing to weed out some of the rubish before we see it.

I also gather that the firewall settings are not quite the same, but I'm not too sure what the details are. I advise you to find the stickies on this issue and check them out. .....There are a number of stickies at the head of various forums and I think checking through them to see if anything might fit your problem.

You still haven't said which version you were using or what platform and OS you are on, so when you post again go to the forum rules at the top of the forum page and list everything as it suggests there.

Yes there are ways of getting older versions, but let's try and sort your new version out first. I am using 4.9.29 and I can not fault it.(yet)

The same filename thing is a slight pain, but you just alter or insert a letter or number and the problem is sorted, (except it takes a while for the process to complete on occasions.