View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2005
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

The view menu is 2nd from left on menu bar ... if you had have followed my directions more carefully then you wouldn't have had to fiddle with your registry settings. Gads knows what damage you've done now. The above solution has fixed this issue for everyone except you.
But all the same, I'm sorry to hear you now have a new problem. I never play with registry so wouldn't be able to help. Are images too difficult for you to follow? I couldn't think of any easier way to explain how to do things. It's the same solution no matter what language it is... arabic or dutch or whatever. Oh it seems the image wasn't showing. Since the forum had a softw update many of the older images aren't showing any more. I've had to re-add the ones I originally added. I didn't add the german one originally but I luckily have a copy. It's been fixed. Thanks for pointing out the images for those posts were still not fixed.

Yep go get Kazaa & leave us alone. Farewell.

Last edited by Lord of the Rings; September 14th, 2005 at 09:16 PM.