View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2005
Novicius

schellos is flying high
Default Portuguese Brasil? Are you sure?

hello there!!

I'm from Brazil (and this will explain my bad english!! sorry about that!). I have some complains to do about the translation of the program in portuguese Brazillian... Here they are:

Here in Brazil, the word "File" is translated as "Arquivo" and in Portugal as "Ficheiro"... The last one is in use wich the last version of LW. And I feel a little botter with that...

ALSO,

Here in Brazil, when we have a program with the function "Show" we do not called it "Ver" just "Exibir" will work here k?!

AND!!

"Skins" its not "Máscara" as it is in the "PORTUGUESE (PORTUGAL)" version that you called "PORTUGUESE (BRAZIL)". Just "Skin" will work here... Cause "Máscara" for us is a little hard to compreend that this function its about skining the program cause will do not use this word for skin... "Máscara"... Wath is this anyway?? Hehehehe...

AT LAST!!

Just to be very hard with you, that is just a last correction to do... the menu of "Help" or "Ajuda" its ok! But "About Limewire" is tanslated as "Acerca do LimeWire"... Who the hell translated "About" as "Acerca"??? Wath the f**** is "Acerca"??
The apropiated word would be "Sobre" here... "Sobre o LimeWire"

If you see this glitches the program will really have a Brazillian translation... For now it just have Portugals tranlations... Cause I've tried to switch through "Português, Standard (Portugal)" and "Português, Brasileiro (Brasil)" AND I've got the same translations... nothing happend

Well, if you guys translated this key words that I've listed here you will have a 50% Brazilian version of LW... But if you want a full review made by me... I'll have to price it...

:-p - Just kidding... Put my name in the credits would be VERY VERY VERY NICE!! Anyway... I'll wait until you think if it should be any good to you have a full translated brazillian version... If you guys says it's "ok"... i'll make things done!!

I'ts up to you ok!? cause i'll have to work a lot as I see!!