Thread: New Problem!!!
View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2005
On Holiday

Only A Hobo is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

Ebeth08 Some music files are totally empty, damaged or otherwise corrupt Some are protected and will not play and should not have been uploaded. If you have a problem with one file check for a different source for that file. The majority of music files are mp3 and most are OK. Less wma files are good in my experience. You do not say what type of file this was. If you have problems with a file. Try playing it with every player you have. If none works, scrap it.

Please do not use capital letters, this is not regarded a polite in newsgroups and forums, and indicates that you are shouting.

Above this post is written "Limewire(cross platform) If you go to that if you want to post a new topic and chose which forum to post in that will help, and do not use the Beta programme forum which is at the top of the list which many people do, not knowing what beta means. I do wish the Beta forum was listed at the bottom of the list and less people would use it erroneously. Ebeth This last point was not aimed at you. Many people post in the wrong forums and I think an easier way for newbies to navigate through them would help.