View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2005
ContraBanned

Lord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputationLord of the Rings has a distinguished reputation

Quote:
Originally posted by Heidelbergensis
For some reason, I can't seem to post anywhere else but this thread without signing up for an arseload of spam and giving up my privacy first, so I guess I'll post this here
Well all members can set within their own user control panel settings whether they receive email notification re: replies to threads they're subscribed to. Posting anywhere ... well just goes to show doesn't it. Like a dog on the street, if it can't find a pole to do it's business then ... lol Members can find out about their personal settings by looking at the f.a.q. (button above) where it's all explained. Oh & the Forum Rules are posted at the top of every section. Privacy: well there's only limited privacy no matter what you do on the internet. Only your username is accessible to others on this forum unless you wish to divulge info about yourself. emailing is optional setting. Only members can post to this thread from now on.

Last edited by Lord of the Rings; July 17th, 2006 at 09:40 AM.