Thread: pRO VERSION
View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2005
Ceramics Artist

BeckyW is flying high
Default Purchased pro and it don't work

I recently purchased the upgrade limewire pro for 18.88 and the dang thing will not work at all. I keep getting a message saying

(limewire was unable to initialize and start,This is usually due to a firewall program blocking limewires access to the internet or loopback connections on the local machine.Please allow lime wire access to the internet and restart limewire.)

I have a firewall in my computer but I have limewire added to the allow list,so why will it not work or open up? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it several times and still nothing.
I have tried emailing tech support and no one will reply,this is starting to really **** me off here. I paid for a upgrade that is crap I should have stuck to the old version at least it worked.And now since I paid for the upgrade it won't even let me put the free version in my computer temporarily til someone contacts me if they ever do.Customer support is really bad,I have emailed several times and have yet to get a reply from anyone,I am ready to ask to be refunded.