View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2005
Apprentice

hemi is flying high
Default Re: Reply to lords post

Quote:
Originally posted by BeckyW
hemi it can take up to 24 hrs (36 at worst) before your name is added to the database. What's more, you should be receiving an email from customer support with a link to your personal downld page which you should bookmark so you can access updates easily. So check your email in-box & junkmail boxes to see whether it has arrived yet.

I paid for my upgrade over 48 hours ago and received my notice from paypal it was completed,still no email from LW and no replies to my emails sent to them asking what the problem is. I check my email everyday several times a day and I know I didn't miss it.Still no personal download page sent to me so I went into support and tried typing in my email address and it says I am not in the database yet.My email cannot be found. Why won't Limewire reps answer the customers emails I have sent emails to support@limewire.com and service@limewire.com and to customer@limewire.com and no replies at all not even automated ones.

If you look at the suggestions in this thread do the following:

find the posts by "mformel" http://www.gnutellaforums.com/searc...searchid=685061

Send her a PM and she will take care of it for you, she did for me.