View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2005
Disciple

mklessex is flying high

lord of rings -

cheers for those links - they made very interesting reading - and made me realize how complicated this sharing is -

to be honest it has all taken me down the path of not using limewire for vodeos defo and thinking about music -

i stared on limewire to get some music and then when i saw there was adult movies downloaded some of those - but all i want was regular stuff and nothing obscene illegal etc - i have not got anything doodgy but all the messages etc i reeived have explained how easy it is for someone to mis represent a file and you dont know what u r downloading until u download it - this is scary uncomfortable and the idea sickens me - i got rid of keywords so would get normal adult content only - but now i realise that is not the problem becos any of these files could contain anything - so though i am filtering out the words i can t filter the content - so anyway my conclusion is just not to use(maybe music) - rather be safe then sorry

cheers for all the help -

i am still totally confused why certain files and users can t be monitored by authorities but hey ho - just being naive

m