View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2005
Apprentice

MatthiasWolf is flying high

Quote:
Originally posted by Only A Hobo
:
If you highlight the file concerned in Download files, what do you see in the Download candidates window?
The same list of candidates as before the interruption. Candidates are either "not available", "host busy", "waiting". Seldom theres one among them with status "queued" and even seldomer "loading".

This is an interesting one: The downloads-line says candidates 1/0/1, but the list of candidates only shows the one loading candidate.

Some files have a list of over 20 candidates before the interruption, none of which can be contacted after restart and no additional candidates can be found by using [search candidates]

Quote:
:
Are you sharing music files. I ask because it seems dificult for another host to see what a Phex user is sharing as , unless I am mistaken, only the file title can be seen, not the album and artist title unless they are shown in the file title.
Yes.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Only A Hobo
:
I was suprised to find a lot of my files being uploaded despite this.[QUOTE]

My suspicion is that I'm behind a socks server. I'm going to try with a somewhat more direct connection, but this has to be delayed a couple of days.

Quote:
:
I have a stupid question. How can you see how many files you are sharing?
Windoze Exploder. I keep *all* my shared files in one directory tree, so all I have to do is rightclick that folder, click properties and there we are...

Cheers
Mat