View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2005
Novicius

4flowers4me is flying high
Default I need some expert advice ....

Hi - I am new - as of today - and I am pretty bad at figuring this out - will you help? I have been using Limewire for a few months now, and I love it - never had any problems with anything - a few days ago I had a message saying that an error had occurred and I should delete the program from my computer and download it again - which I did. Now I am getting the msg (when I try to download) that "Limewire is unable to find a license for this file" and do I want to download it anyway? - when I say yes - it downloads - but I can only listen to it while it is in the library - (by going into the "file" and selecting it to be played thru Media Player) - after I transfer it into a file and then try to play it - I get the msg "Window's cannot find program.exe" ... and being mostly computer illiterate, I don't know what to do -

Now I have just bought myself a Sony Sonic MP3 player and the first time I downloaded from comp. to MP3 player - it went very well, but it changed all of the files (even the ones that I didn't transfer to the player) that I had from the Window logo to the Sonic logo - so I am wondering if this has something to do with it - I want to put it back to Window's Media Player - but can't. I even removed the sonic software from my computer - but the logo stayed the same.

I hope someone stayed with me thru all of this ... I know I use a lot of words ... I will wait patiently for a reply .... thank you.