View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2005
Enthusiast

hopper393 is flying high

I am haveing same Problem...used older versions of LW but this new 4.9.30 is giving me fit's...have tried manual configuring my router .. i connect for a while then get the your not conected to the internet ,,and yet can bounce all over hehehe...then sometimes my window will freeze up and show some really crazy down load speeds at the bottom ...sure wish could drop a file as fast as the bottom indacator says I am moving....WOW....when the file will say maybe 7 kbs and not be moving at all...then sometimes when i try to close to the task bar it won't...will minimize to the tray... but when I reopen all I get is a blank window....lets see I have made sure my windows fire wall is set to allow ...then my norton worm is set to allow too....tried to adjust my com port speed and play around with the buffers there and still can't stay connected.....HELP......???running XP home with sp2.....got plenty of hard drive space and a P4 ..3200
only thing i can think of is my fire wall isn't set to allow the jav ..and don't know where or how to find the program to allow it...