View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2005
Apprentice

speeddemon415 is flying high
Default i have like 5 questions i need answered of someone that is knowledgable with limewire

basically ive been using limewire cause i think its the best out of all the p2p programs i downloaded from kazaa to ares all of them i dont think its possible to name one that i havent downloaded and tryed and limewire is so far the best my problem is i have 7 meg dsl through qwest i download 800 mg files straight from the

internet in about 10 secs yet when i get on limewire the fastest i can go if on a good day so far is 260 kbs thats if i have about 50 people with the file that i want which i dont really under stand cause some people i know have cable through cox and they have slow connections speed cabilities then i do and they download files through limewire just as fast as i download through the internet and i m not saying i dont download fast but some time

s when i like wanna download a like a movie or something it can take forever and its ridiculous i just wanna know how to speed it up if anyone knows i also wanna know what a static ip address is cause i keep reading abou tthem in other posts thats about it lol if people have the time feel free to help me out