View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2005
Apprentice

RooDoog is flying high
Default REPLY 2 LORD OF RINGS

The connections forum is where I spent my first two days trying to find help. I tried everything and that means anything that could get me help. That is where my first message was placed. So these 2 messages will merge into one forum. This one was in beta because I tried it hoping to get resolution to problem. It did not work. Maybe others would like to know beta fails to fix their problem also! I found it interesting that one of Limeware own people admit to problems in the connections forum. That's just not good business.
I find it very interesting that I could only get into Limeware only one time then closed out. If they were only offering a trial basis to Pro version should just say so.
Don't you think spending two days of ALL your spare time trying to fix a problem that appears to be in the software or lack of proper instruction is not worth it. So I was in the right place at the right time.
I hope someone is able to help me get this going and not be critical without knowing the facts!