Thread: Limwire Is Crap
View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2005
On Holiday

Only A Hobo is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

I never said you were a geek!

You said: " I've lost 2 evenings trying to do what the site advised me would take "minutes"

Here I think is the heart of the problem. What site was that? I believe you have gone to a site which has promised you all sorts of amazing things, including games you could play in minutes. Only this site you went to does not make the software that does these amazing things. The site takes your money and supplies you with a version of Limewire which may well be doctored , filled with spyware and in short , probably not the same as the Limewire that you can get for free at Limewire.com.

Limewire does not promise you will be playing games in minutes. It is an application that connects file sharers together, or hopes to. In fact there are more takers than givers, and sadly a lot of the givers upload viruses to the takers.

I could go on but ~I won't. I just hope you have read the recommended links and can begin to understand that your indignation should be at those who sold you this "package" and not Limewire or these forums. You paid £20 for this package and that is nearly double the cost of Limewire pro and infinitely more litterally than Limewire Basic which I very much expect you have in some form or another.