View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2005
Nervous Wreck about bugs

LadyMatika is flying high

hey there is a zip file under the name of Waylon Jenning's song Delia's gone and it's a trojan horse virus and this one has got 3 in one in it, three different ones , phew luckly for me I got avg and it took care of it, although for awhile there I was getting real nervous and sick as a dog thinking avg wasn't gonna take it away because I'm not the only member of the house to use the computer and my mum gets real pissed when I get a virus that can't be taken away, could somebody please tell who ever is in charge for file sharing at limewire so they can take that jerk offline , I mean that is a real doozy it's a power out one , and two others, I dont' even know what they do, sorry for the long post I'm babbling on because I'm still a little bit nerve shot from getting that damn thing , oops excuse my language , I mean it was the first time (and the last) that I ever in my life opened a zip file , and I was doing waylon Jennings and that was the only song I couldn't get so knuckle-head me goes and opens up the dang thing and wammy .
ok I'm gonna quite now because thinking about it only making me wanna go up-chuck that's how nervous my stomach is,lol
thinking I was about to be in deep do-do from my mother and she gets mean as hell when she can't get on her msn game zone to play hearts and spades,lol

again sorry for the long post, lol