View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2005
On Holiday

Only A Hobo is a great assister to others; your light through the dark tunnel

Lyndebe ... I have to retract all the nice things I nearly said about Clickbank. The are true masters of their craft. They can supply you with any scam downloading con trick piece of &"free downloads blah blah.con*%^ you want . They supply you with advertisements to go on google, that say freemp3conscams.com etc and promise to pay huge amounts of money if you can set up a good scamming operation. Hmmmm after what I've seen on these forums, I think I might sign up

Something slipped on the keyboard so some of the above will not make sense, but It looks good as it is.

I'm sure they somehow hijacked you from the LW site and I am wondering if you have somehow got some spyware on your computer. Do you do spyware scans?

I use Opera's Browser which automatically empties all my cookies each time I close it. This gives me no problems with my regular sites, but if I have a dubious cookie, which I could well have, if I visit sites like that. I imagine somehow they could use it to hijack me to another site. The good thing is I will not have the cookie next time I start Opera. This is a wild theory, not sure if it holds water.

anway I hope you get your refund I'm sure you'll let us know.